The Texas Department of Transportation has provided an update of lane closures along Interstate 10 in the Sealy area. They are as follows:
· U-turn east of BNSF and Front Street will be closed until the completion of the drill shafts, columns and caps.
· Rexville Road is closed for six to nine months for demolition of the existing bridge and completion of the new Rexville Road overpass.
· Southbound and northbound shoulders on SH 36 under IH-10 overpass. The closure is for drill shaft operations for the next four weeks.
· Eastbound main lane exit for Chew Road closure for concrete paving placement. Nightly closure for two weeks starting Aug. 18.
· Kersten Road closure between Frydek Road and Front Street for frontage road construction between Koy and Front Street. Starting Aug. 22, this closure has a four-month duration.
· Westbound main lane exit for Mlcak Road closure for concrete paving placement. Nightly closure starting Aug. 22 with two-night duration.
· East Bartlett Road closure for concrete paving placement. Starting Aug. 22, this closure has a less than seven-day duration.